Any cancers including Lung Cancer is always a nightmare for a human. It is one of the deadliest illnesses on earth. Surely, it won’t be that cheap to cure Lung Cancer. How to treat Lung Cancer won’t be that easy either. However, people with Lung Cancer don’t have to worry too much, since there is always a way to live your life with Lung Cancer.
Tips to Treat Lung Cancer
- Be more spiritual.
- Have positive mind.
- Consume healthy foods and drinks.
- Have little exercise.
- Always consult your health to your doctor and follow his/her advice.
- Don’t smoke.
- Aware of the chance of having blood clot by knowing that it can happen to three to fifteen of people with Lung Cancer. The blood clot generally forms in the pelvis or legs. This is so dangerous that if it breaks off it can go to the lungs. Many people with Lung Cancer and blood clot didn’t survive, a report reveals.
- Find support from family and friends.
Your doctor to treat your Lung Cancer will surely set a time for you to have chemotherapy and surgery. However, having a natural way to treat your Lung Cancer is beneficial. Here take a look at what you can do:
- Say goodbye to sugar.
- Get exposure to Vitamin D, both from the sunlight and from the food rich in Vitamin D.
- Consume the combination of turmeric, thyme, ginger, Arjuna, and astragalus.
- Consume flax oil every day with only a small amount of it.
- Consume Noni—a tropical fruit. If it is not easy to find, just choose the Noni pills or syrup available in drugstores.
- Eat more fresh raw fruits and vegetables.
- Eat seaweed which is rich of property for detoxification.
So, what do you think? You can see that people with Lung Cancer don’t have to worry about anything, right? Having a positive mind is helpful surely. It is great if the article about how to treat Lung Cancer can make those people with Lung Cancer be more positive and enthusiastic to live their life.